Tutoring is provided online via Skype or other preferred platforms. Marking, feedback and general correspondence is also provided via Skype, mobile, email or other communication platforms.
- One-to-one and group sessions for GCSE Maths knowledge and skills, GCSE exam preparation and retakes.
- One-to-one and group sessions in general Maths for ages 7 – 16
- One-to-one sessions for adults practising for professional skills tests in numeracy.
- Group sessions for 2 or more students available.
Online tuition fees:
- £27-£30 per hour – individual tuition 11-16 yrs
- £27 per hour – individual tuition 7-11 yrs
- £30 per hour – individual teacher-in-training tuition (for professional numeracy tests).
- £27 per hour – individual Microsoft Small Basic computer programming (adults and children).
- £12 per additional student in a group.
Sessions are delivered through Skype utilising the IDroo whiteboard and Smart Notebook.
Tutor Credentials: PGCE (1992), B.Sc. Hons (1991). Up to date DBS/CRB certificate. Currently teaching Years 7 to Year 12 (Sixth Form) in a London secondary school.